Give OUT Day is the ONLY national day of giving for the LGBTQ community – a 24-hour online fundraising event that unites donors and nonprofit organizations from across the country to raise critically needed funds. Give OUT Day is scheduled for August 2, 2016.
Give OUT Day helps The Center in two specific ways. First, it’s a fundraiser, so Give OUT Day helps raise money for The Center to continue our great work supporting the LGBTQ+ community in San Antonio. Second, Give OUT Day provides an opportunity to share The Center’s story with a broader audience.
Give OUT Day is primarily a social media campaign, and utilizes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more to get the word out about worthy LGBTQ+ organizations. You can help in these 5 easy steps:
- Profile Picture – Change your profile picture to the special The Center logo to let all your friends know to support The Center and encourage them to join you in donating.
- Follow Us – Follow The Center on Facebook and share our posts about Give Out Day all day on August 2nd. We’ll be posting a new piece of our story every couple of hours!
- Share Stories – Share your own stories and connections to The Center on your own Facebook timeline, Instagram and more! #GiveOUTDay
- Tell Friends – Tell your friends, family, and co-workers about Give OUT Day by sending them personalized messages about why you support The Center and Invite them to support us too!
- Donate – Every dollar and every donor counts! Help us raise $2,000 by donating to The Center on Give OUT Day!
The Center – Pride Center San Antonio