- LGBTQ+ identified persons
- Must have been laid off due to the temporary closing of your place of employment and/or
- Suffered a loss in hours due to the temporary closing or reduction in work from your place of employment.
- Resides in San Antonio/Bexar County
- Applicants should be considered low- to moderate- income for the San Antonio area.
- If selected, applicants will be required to provide additional documentation to support their application before funding is processed.
- Electricity, Gas
- Basic Telephone / Internet Service
- Food (normal basic maintenance)
To help start the fund, Pride Center San Antonio’s Board of Directors have committed to matching the first $1,000 received from community contributions.
Our ask to you:
- Community members, businesses, and others that are financially able to contribute, to please consider making a donation to the LGBTQ+ Community Emergency Fund. Whether $5, $50, or $500, any amount will go towards helping our fellow community members experiencing a challenge at this time.
- Please share with your friends and family. Know of a business that would like to contribute please share this with them or let us know.
Pride Center San Antonio, Inc is a federally recognized nonprofit – 501c3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.