- LGBTQ+ identified persons
- Must have been laid off due to the temporary closing of your place of employment and/or
- Suffered a loss in hours due to the temporary closing or reduction in work from your place of employment.
- Resides in San Antonio/Bexar County
- Applicants should be considered low- to moderate- income for the San Antonio area.
- If selected, applicants will be required to provide additional documentation to support their application before funding is processed.
- Electricity, Gas
- Basic Telephone / Internet Service
- Food (normal basic maintenance)
*Due to an anticipated high volume, phone calls will not be accepted to check the status of applications. Please direct all questions related to the emergency fund to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are not in need of assistance, we are still actively fundraising to meet the needs of our community. Thanks to a generous community match offer, we are matching dollar for dollar up to $5,000.
Our ask to you:
- Community members, businesses, and others that are financially able to contribute, to please consider making a donation to the LGBTQ+ Community Emergency Fund. Whether $5, $50, or $500, any amount will go towards helping our fellow community members experiencing a challenge at this time.
- Please share with your friends and family. Know of a business that would like to contribute please share this with them or let us know.